With brain-drain becoming a more severe with each passing year, many Malaysian firms – both small and big – are turning to innovative recruitment solutions to help address their talent needs. Many companies are participating in recruitment fairs both locally and overseas, and offering a far more comprehensive package to woo young professionals to join their practice areas.
Despite this, many companies are still faced with challenges in regards to their recruiting strategy. Otak2 can work with you to fulfill specific recruitment needs through our unique value proposition:
- Access to top talent in foreign universities – Due to our relationships with many student organizations around the world (especially in US, UK and Australia where there are many Malaysian students) and our current experience as university interviewers and activists, the Otak2 team has deep networks with all the needed people to ensure your recruitment message reaches the right audience
- Access to top talent in local universities – We’ve spent a lot of time building a strong network of relationships with key associations in local universities, in order to tap the best students these institutes have to offer. Most other recruitment firms don’t have strong ties to local universities, and due to some of our internship participants being from local universities, we’ve been able to make headway here relative to the competition
- Access to returning Malaysians – Being ‘returned Malaysian’s’ ourselves, we understand the type of value proposition and opportunities young Malaysians are looking for when they return home to work. Due to our extensive networks with professionals abroad and universities where many students are completing Master’s degrees, we are able to leverage these relationships to help match top Malaysian returning talent with suitable opportunities
- Unique young professional network in Malaysia – Due to the Otak2’s team previous work experiences in corporate and ‘government’ worlds in Malaysia, we have a wide and extensive network of personal contacts who work in a variety of industries in Malaysia and in the region. By leveraging these relationships and sharing opportunities with them, as well as staying engaged with alumni of the Otak2 Top 50 internship program, we are able to source top-quality candidates for challenging roles.
Client roster – Full time role recruitment
- Groupon Malaysia
- Azimuth Global Partners (http://azimuthglobalpartners.com/)
- Rocket Internet / Zalora – http://www.ecomzen.com/2011/10/rocket-quietly-landed-in-malaysia.html & zalora.com.my
- StemLife -www.stemlife.com
Contact us today for more details about how we can assist you in full-time recruitment