Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
- Assists the Sales Team to ensure value delivery plans are completed and are delivered on time against the plan
- Assist Sales with preparation and compilation of proposal
- Helps to actively manage the relationship with the client according to Service Delivery Excellence guidelines
- Drives profile based fulfilment, conducts customized searches and actively sends relevant research and information based on customer profile.
- Learn to coordinate and schedule inquiries and on-sites with EXP Executive Partners, Executive Advisors and EXP analysts.
- Helps Executive Partners and Executive Advisors to ensure client satisfaction and client retention.
- Collaborates and help manage local roundtable events and delivers on-site member support as requested
- Participates in most Executive Partner or Executive Advisors value planning/on-boarding and quarterly review calls. Also, participates in most client inquiry calls with analyst.
- Collaborates with Research to further develop knowledge in particular technology areas or verticals and gather case study.
- Assist Sales, Executive Partners and Executive Advisors with propect outreach programs ie. cold calling, renewal and upgrade opportunities.
- Fair knowledge of major technology areas.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills.
- Good understanding of market research, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Self starter, takes initiative, sees through project and responsible