Our humble origin brings us back to Penang back in 1995. As a group of former MIT engineering graduates, we
recognized the challenge in finding a job in Malaysia and the opportunity given the rise of internet penetration. We started small. Through our online portal, Malaysia Online, we started by helping large technical corporations like Dell recruit engineering talent from overseas.
Fast forward few years later, we have grown to become one of the leading Internet Recruitment websites in the Asia-Pacific. We got listed on the MESDAQ in 2005, and few years later on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange main board in 2007. Today, we serve 10 million JobSeekers across Asia: from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and India.
Why work with us?
Firstly, we are a fast-growing Malaysian made entrepreneurial company. Our result speaks for itself. Our average annual growth is more than 20%. There are three people signing up per minute on JobStreet.com. There is not a dull day at work as we need every help we can get.
Secondly, we innovate. We experiment, we challenge, and we love new ideas. Hence, your opinion counts and your
voice will be heard. We pride ourselves in providing young talent with a thriving and entrepreneurial work environment.
Last but not least, we give back. Our mission at JobStreet.com is to improve lives through better careers. There are 600 million people in ASEAN, with more people getting connected to the internet every day. When we do our job well, the society we are in benefits. It is the spirit we live in everyday – as we have the opportunity and the obligation to serve.
1. Product intern role:
- Participate actively in product development discussions.
- Contribute ideas to solving problems faced by jobseekers and recruiters.
- Successful candidate is expected to work closely with members of the product team and the software engineering team, and lead the completion of a mid-size project.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Accurate in defining a problem and identifying right path to a solution.
- Visionary and has a lot of ideas, but can also execute with speed.
- Contributes knowledge & ideas to the group.
- Effective communicator.
- Recent graduates preferred. Outstanding interns will be offered a full time position.
2. Marketing Intern – B2B Content Generation & Corp Marketing
(Wisma JobStreet Head Office – Kuala Lumpur)
B2B Content Generation – Plan and work alongside the corp marketing manager team to further develop content via surveys & write-ups. Relevant content is developed as a marketing initiative towards customers in order to keep the JobStreet.com brand “top of mind”
• Candidate must be an university undergraduate in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Journalism, Mass Communications or related degree.
• Competent in English
• Required skill(s): Writing, Presentation preparations to seniors
• Preferred skill(s): Microsoft Office or Google Docs, committed team player,
• Undergraduates or Fresh graduates who need to complete their internship may apply.
• 1 Temporary position available.